GRANITE COFFEE TABLE BASE : MOSAIC TILE COFFEE TABLE.
Granite Coffee Table Base
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A very hard, granular, crystalline, igneous rock consisting mainly of quartz, mica, and feldspar and often used as a building stone
- Granite is a common and widely occurring type of intrusive, felsic, igneous rock. Granites usually have a medium to coarse grained texture. Occasionally some individual crystals (phenocrysts) are larger than the groundmass in which case the texture is known as porphyritic.
- plutonic igneous rock having visibly crystalline texture; generally composed of feldspar and mica and quartz
- Used in similes and metaphors to refer to something very hard and impenetrable
- something having the quality of granite (unyielding firmness); "a man of granite"
- The part of a column between the shaft and pedestal or pavement
- basal: serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- The lowest part or edge of something, esp. the part on which it rests or is supported
- establish: use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- The end at which a part or organ is attached to the trunk or main part
Three hand carved wooden frames, gilded, from Boston
Two stump stools
Granite slab top table, metal base
2 metal columns,
Books stacked to keep the ceiling up
Granite boulders at Balladonia on the edge of the Nullabor on edge of Eyre Highway
See also: wood table base how to build a dining room table custom made glass table top log dining tables antique pine drop leaf table antique queen anne dining table black bar height table magnussen brunswick round cocktail table